Useful Links

Friday, September 15, 2006

I found these pages in an old notebook, and have decided to share them with you. They are prayers I made a few years ago or several years ago, there is no date on them. I have more, and maybe as time progresses I'll share those also.

From: God
To: Jackie

You are so precious to me. You are as a precious gem; a diamond, a ruby, emerald, or even the finest pearl.

This is why I sent my beloved son, Jesus, to shed his blood for you on Calvary.

When you cry, I cry; when you hurt physically or emotionally and are crying in agony -- I am there crying with you, holding you in my arms crying; Just say my name -- I'm here, I'm here, I'll say shhh! We will fix it, you can't, but oh, I can! It brings me so much joy! That you have finally called on me to help you! I desire for you to call on me daily -- it grieves me when you don't. For I have the power to help you through that morning drive to work, being in the hospital with you, or for someone else -- I have the resources, the power to move heaven and earth (literally). I want to hear your hopes and dreams, your needs, and desires. I am there for you in the big mistakes and the small ones; to help guide you back to the straight and narrow pathway that is for my saints!

Ya know what we are, as Christians; God's work in progress. Either somebody said something to me or I did something; then a few days later as I had written a couple paragraphs and looked up some scriptures... Joyce Meyers "I'm Okay and I'm On My Way" came to my mind! So I guess my topic isn't original; I obviously needed to do more reading & studying ...

Accepting the Holy Spirit's leading -- I read the book of Colossians, meditated, re-read it, underlined scriptures and meditated ; again and again, and yet again I read Colossians, highlighting and underlining scriptures, meditating and meditating on what I had read. Then I read it, yet again, in my KJV and again in the amplified: Yes, I meditated some more on these words of Wisdom.

A Christian is God's Work in Progress

We, us Christians, are all, God's work in progress. If we will allow Him, only if we allow Him, God will transform us; minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day; from Glory to Glory. However, it is our CHOICE we must make!

John 3:16, Romans 5:17,18, Romans 8:1-4, 12, 13

Because we are a work-in-progress; we are subject to error, of making mistakes -- Praise God for our Lord Jesus who shed his blood for our mistakes, some big ones, as well as, the small one's

I Corin. 6:12 (11), 6:19,20; 10:23,24, 31,32; 10:16

Magnify Your Lord God Only in Your Life!

With Christ's Love, "JJ"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jackie Pickels
PrayerWarriorsUnite.com ' Coming Soon'
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/453807.aspx
http://community.adlandpro.com/forums/thread/456210.aspx
'Next Site' PrayersUnlimited.com Christian Books on Prayer & Intercessory Prayer
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home