Useful Links

Monday, January 29, 2007

REVIVE ME, LORD, REVIVE ME !!!

Revival must first start from within yourself, then fan out to others. As I stated in a previous blog entry "Revive Us, Oh Lord, Revive Us" I am now praying a prayer for me personally. Because the Lord wishes to begin with the pray-er first, to see the committment they have. So, this is what I came up with...

Lord; Bring restoration of ME to you in your will & way of doing! Bring an overwhelming deep desire to ME for you, Lord. Revive ME, Lord, Revive ME!

Bring a sense or urgency to ME, Lord. Bring Revival to ME, Lord! That I may desire a deeper relationship with you! Go beyond the superficial to the supernatural communion with my LORD & SAVIOUR ~Jesus Christ! Revive ME, LORD, Revive ME!

I had always included myself in the prayer when I prayed it, but I wanted to let all of you know that. I KNOW without a shadow of doubt that my Revival has already begun.

Has Yours?

Joel 3:11-14 NIV

Come quickly, all you nations from every side, and assemble there.

Bring down your warriors, O Lord! Let the nations be roused; Let them advance into the Valley of Jehoshapht, for there I will sit to judge all the nations on every side. Swing the sickle, for the havest is ripe. Come, trample the grapes, for the winepress is full and the vats overflow ~ so great is their wickedness!

Multitudes, multitudes in the valley of decision! For the way of the Lord is near in the valley of decision.

Are you in the Vally of Decision?

Let me know, send me an email!

Blessed in Christ, JJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home