Useful Links

Friday, December 29, 2006

Assurance Meant for Ezekiel Alone Eze 33:30-33

Beginning with Notes: Words of assurance for Ezekiel alone. Ezekiel 33:30-33

As for you, son of man, your countrymen are talking together about you by the walls and at the doors of the houses, saying to each other, Come and hear the message that has come from the Lord. My people come to you, as they usually do, and sit before you to listen to your words, but they do not put them into practice. With their mouths they express devotion, but their hearts are greedy for unjust gain. Indeed, to them you are nothing more than one who sings love songs with a beautiful voice and plays an instrument well, for they hear your words but do not put them into practice. When all this comes true ~~and it surely will~~then they will know that a prophet has been among them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Pretty serious stuff aye? I'd say so. Sometimes stepping out with God has you literally shakin' in your boots. When all is said and done tho you feel such relief that you said or did what God asked you to. Words cannot describe the feelings I have had during those moments. Shaking ... most definately. Did I want to do it, but God didn't ask me if it's what I wanted to do. Stepping out in faith is "never easy" you just know, that you know, that you know, it's got to be done.

The last time I did was a couple nights ago, I thought about it for awhile, I prayed; Oh, yes, you have got to pray for God's guidance and I threw in a request for strength too...lol

To be continued ya'll ~ "JJ"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home