Useful Links

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

All I know about what is to follow is it came to me one morning during my time with the Lord; I am to pray this everyday and have been doing so since 11/10/06.

Lord;

Bring restoration of YOUR people to YOU in YOUR will and doing things YOUR WAY! Bring an OVERWHELMING DEEP DESIRE to YOUR people, for YOU, Lord.

REVIVE US, OH LORD, REVIVE US!!!

Bring a SENSE OF URGENCY to YOUR people to DESIRE MORE of YOU!

REVIVE US, OH LORD, REVIVE US!!!

Bring REVIVAL to YOUR people, Lord, near and far! That they may DESIRE a DEEPER RELATIONSHIP with YOU! Go beyond or past the superficial to the SUPERNATURAL COMMUNION with their LORD and SAVIOR ~ JESUS CHRIST !!!

REVIVE US, OH LORD, REVIVE US!!!

Yes, this has been one of the first prayers I pray every morning since 11/10/06.
God's people are in desperate need of him in this day and age. Unfortunately, we are not very well equipped; and we need to be. Will you join me in this cry to our Lord and Saviour?

In Christ's Love ~ "JJ"



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home