Useful Links

Thursday, October 26, 2006

I apologize for my entry being so late. I have been very busy. As I mentioned my husband & I are taking " Cleansing Stream ". I had gone to a meeting on Prophecy & Healing for several evenings, and this past weekend I attended a class at Helena Healing Rooms.

I am going to the Lord in prayer about becoming an Intercessor for Helena Healing Rooms. In fact was looking at the web site earlier, and am seriously considering taking classes offered on line @ $25 each. There are 7 of them.

There is another class I'm looking into and praying about regarding Intercessory Prayer & Healing. It's total cost is $75. Your prayer would be very much appreciated.

I'm helping at church, we're looking into starting a Prayer Ministry. Anyway, your prayers would be helpful and appreciated.

I'll write again tomorrow "JJ"

In Christ's Name, have a wonderful evening

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home