Useful Links

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Showing Me Purpose
Isaiah 48:17 This is what the Lord says ~
Your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: I am the Lord your God,
who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go.
Isaiah 48:12-19 " Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he;
I am the first and I am the last. My own hand laid out the foundations of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens, when I summon them, they all stand up together.
" Come together, all of you, and listen: Which of the idols has foretold these things? The Lord's chosen ally will carry out his purpose against Babylon; his arms will be against the Babylonians. I, even I, have spoken; yes, I have called him. I will bring him, and he will succeed in his mission.
" Come near me and listen to this:
"From the first announcement I have not spoken in secret; at the time it happens,
I am there. "
And now the Soveriegn Lord has sent me with his Spirit.
This is what the Lord says ~ your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel. " I am the Lord your God, who teaches you what is best for you, who directs you in the way you should go. If only you had paid attention to my commands, your peace would have been like a river, your righteousness like the waves of the sea. Your descendants would have been like the sand, your children like its numberless grains; their name would never be cut off or destroyed from before me."
This shall continue into my next post. The Lord's purpose for me has been heavily on my heart as of late. Till my next... "JJ"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jackie Pickels
PrayerWarriorsUnite.com "Coming Soon"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home