Useful Links

Thursday, December 07, 2006

My Cleansing Stream
Well, like my husband, I want to thank God for everything He has done in our lives, and continues to do in our lives. However, this weekend stands out most right now...
The past couple of days at Cleansing Stream have been painful & exhausting, but oh, it hurt sooo good! Like my husband has said, I've gotten closer to God than I would ever allow myself to get.
Being a former Marine...Pain is Good, Extreme Pain is Extremely Good! Believe me this was extremely good for me and my relationship with God! You find out that even things you hate about yourself...releasing them to God is such a relief!
As Vince has said (my Husband), things come out that I thought I had hidden pretty good, but God knew. There's not that much that can be hidden from Him! He can take care of it, you just have to tell Him about it.
I have been released from shame, self-condemnation, guilt, self-rejection, self-hatred; notice there's a lot of self in there! Thank God, I have been delivered from myself! lolol
A lot of it had to do with events that happened in my past before I began my walk with Christ, and even some that began after I started my walk with Christ, even so, it's taken care of now! Thank God!
Vince and I have a stronger relationship with each other and with God. We have begun new habits...puting God first in our lives! Unique concept, huh??? lolol
May God Bless You, will return to discuss Cleansing Stream...
JJ Pickels

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home