Useful Links

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

I have been running this through my mind for quite some time ... and have recently prayed about it... I believe I'm going to start a newsletter with topics of interest to those who are beginning, in the middle of, or advanced in their walk with Christ.

This newsletter will be specifically designed for those desiring a more intimate walk with God. It will be EASY to understand, down to earth ...

It will begin in approximately 45-60 days. So, at least by February 20th or earlier. I have an idea for a name, but would be interested in hearing from others.

Here is what I would like to include: Topical Bible Study; Articles; Testamony's ~ stories of what Christ has done in lives; Jokes/Stories

If you have any suggestions please email me, I'd love to hear from you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home