Useful Links

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

IN CHRIST I AM ACCEPTED

Well, I cried myself to sleep, cried some more this morning... decided through Christ I can do all things. Of course that was through the Holy Spirit's encouragement, apologizing to God for trying to do things through my own power and not His. Asking for his forgiveness.

What came to my attention this morning was the lttle pocket book we had gotten through Cleansing Stream ~ Winning Spiritual Warfare: Steps to Freedom in Christ by Neil T. Anderson. In the back it has several scripture references and I'm reading all of them. Beginning with those listed first IN CHRIST I AM ACCEPTED ~

John 1:12 ~ I am God's Child

Yet to all who received him, to those who believed in his name, he gave the right to become children of GOD ~~

John 15:15 ~ I am Christ's friend

I no longer call you servants, because a servant does not know his master's business. Instead, I have called you friends, for everything I learned from my Father I have made known to you.

Romans 5:1 ~ I have been justified

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith, we have peace with God our Lord Jesus Christ.

I am going to write these on index cards and post them in my house where I can see them on a daily basis. There are more ~ I will return later today or tomorrow to list those.

Hallelujah! "JJ"
** all scripture references I am using the NIV version

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home