Useful Links

Sunday, March 18, 2007

IN CHRIST I AM ACCEPTED ~ continued

IN CHRIST I AM ACCEPTED ~ continued
1 Corin. 6:17~NIV
But he who unites himself with the Lord is one with him in spirit.
I am united with the Lord, and I am one spirit with him.
1 Corin. 6:19,20~NIV
Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.
I have been bought with a price. I belong to God.
1 Corin. 12:27~NIV
Now you are the body of Christ, and each one of you is part of it.
I am a member of Christ's body.
Ephes. 1:1~NIV
Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints in Epesus, the faithful in Christ Jesus:
I am a Saint.
Ephes. 1:5~NIV
he predestined us to be adopted as his sons through Jesus Christ, in accordance with his pleasure and will ~
I have been adopted as God's child.
Ephes. 2:18~NIV
For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.
I have direct access to God, through the Holy Spirit.
Col. 1:14~NIV
In whom we have redemption, the forgiveness of sins.
I have been redeemed and forgiven for all my sins.
Col. 2:10~NIV
and you have been given fullness in Christ, who is the head over every power and authority.
I am complete in Christ.
Next, we'll move on to I AM SECURE IN CHRIST. Till next time .......
Please, look them up in your bible. Don't just read the scriptures only, try reading the whole chapter.
Love In Christ ~ JJ

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home